How to Design Your Dream Eco-Friendly Apartment: Campion Platt’s Tips READ MORE
Let’s say you’re one of the lucky and striving NYC residents who’s ready to invest in a piece of real estate. A loft in Greenpoint. A three bedroom on the Upper West Side. A pied-a-terre in TriBeCa. READ MORE
Designing a home in the Hamptons requires an infusion of country leisure into a luxurious setting. In March of this year, a classic, new constructed Water Mill home was placed on the market for $10 million. Joe Farrell, the leading Hamptons builder, was eager to try a different sales approach, so he asked Manhattan based designer Campion Platt to stage his house. Elegant life in the country can seem like a contradiction in terms to city dwellers. Add limits such as strict budget and a six week timeframe and a call for ready made pieces, and Campion’s challenge was set. READ MORE
Campion Platt creates “Suite Dreams” master bedroom in collaboration with Sleep Studio for the sixth annual Holiday House NYC 2013. READ MORE
- Photo Tour: Sixth Annual Holiday House
- Campion Platt’s “Suite Dreams” Room for Holiday House 2013
- Childproofing your home, even for visiting kids
- What happens when over 100 designers get together under one roof?
- KDHamptons Diary: Designer & Dad Campion Platt
- DCOTA Fall Market 2013
- Soho’s MercBar ends 20 year run
- What are you reading? Brabbu’s top 5 are….
- AD Special Issue Before & After
- Project Decor announces launch of style exchange