Let’s say you’re one of the lucky and striving NYC residents who’s ready to invest in a piece of real estate. A loft in Greenpoint. A three bedroom on the Upper West Side. A pied-a-terre in TriBeCa. READ MORE
Designing a home in the Hamptons requires an infusion of country leisure into a luxurious setting. In March of this year, a classic, new constructed Water Mill home was placed on the market for $10 million. Joe Farrell, the leading Hamptons builder, was eager to try a different sales approach, so he asked Manhattan based designer Campion Platt to stage his house. Elegant life in the country can seem like a contradiction in terms to city dwellers. Add limits such as strict budget and a six week timeframe and a call for ready made pieces, and Campion’s challenge was set. READ MORE
Campion Platt creates “Suite Dreams” master bedroom in collaboration with Sleep Studio for the sixth annual Holiday House NYC 2013. READ MORE
Holiday House NYC kicked off with a gala preview event last week, and is officially open to the public every day through December 18. A variety of events will take place throughout the run, from author's night with Mario Buatta to live music and wine tastings READ MORE
Campion Platt created a wonderful room for this years Holiday House that is more a Holiday “wish” than an Actual “holiday.” ”Suite Dreams” seems like a wonderful holiday wish…especially at this time of year when things are so hectic. READ MORE
- Childproofing your home, even for visiting kids
- What happens when over 100 designers get together under one roof?
- KDHamptons Diary: Designer & Dad Campion Platt
- DCOTA Fall Market 2013
- Soho’s MercBar ends 20 year run
- What are you reading? Brabbu’s top 5 are….
- AD Special Issue Before & After
- Project Decor announces launch of style exchange
- Shopping with Campion Platt - Workspaces for Children
- Project Decor, a Virtual Design Center, Opens for Business