Viyet is transforming the way people buy and sell pre-owned furniture and decorative items. It has differentiated itself from other furniture consignment sites by servicing the top echelon, featuring a highly-curated assortment of exclusive designer and brand name furniture. The company excels at providing unparalleled professional white glove service every step of the way--from pricing and photography to storage and delivery. Viyet offers furniture, lighting, art, and accessories from renowned designers such as Christian Liaigre, B+B Italia, Mies van der Rohe, and Jonathan Adler, among others. The average price point for an item on Viyet's website is $1,800 marked down from an estimated retail price of $4,000, representing average savings of over 50%. READ MORE
Those in the creative community have a significantly higher incidence of depression, according to research done by the Hope For Depression Research Foundation (HDRF). With this in mind, Palm Beach Jewelry, Art & Antique Show President Scott Diament partnered with the organization to present the Hope Designer Showcase, which supports the HDRF and serves as a platform to raise awareness of depression and its related mood disorders. READ MORE
How to Design Your Dream Eco-Friendly Apartment: Campion Platt’s Tips READ MORE
Let’s say you’re one of the lucky and striving NYC residents who’s ready to invest in a piece of real estate. A loft in Greenpoint. A three bedroom on the Upper West Side. A pied-a-terre in TriBeCa. READ MORE
- Go Home: Campion Platt
- Campion Platt and Sleep Studio Create “Suite Dreams”
- Photo Tour: Sixth Annual Holiday House
- Campion Platt’s “Suite Dreams” Room for Holiday House 2013
- Childproofing your home, even for visiting kids
- What happens when over 100 designers get together under one roof?
- KDHamptons Diary: Designer & Dad Campion Platt
- DCOTA Fall Market 2013
- Soho’s MercBar ends 20 year run
- What are you reading? Brabbu’s top 5 are….